Want to know more about how to buy kitchen cabinets online or looking to buy cheap kitchen cabinet doors online? Then just give us a call to find out more about or extensive range of kitchens online.
We offer a kitchen fitter service including plumbing and gas installation, meaning you only have to deal with one company. Speak with us today and take the first step to having your dream kitchen for less.
This policy sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
1. RossWood Kitchens
1. RossWood Kitchens is the trading name for RossWood Group Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with the company registration number 12651737 and having our place of business at 274 Dysart Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7LS.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU (collectively, “Your Personal Data”).
2.1. The personal data which we collect from you are set out as follows:
1. your name;
2. your geographical address;
3. your email address,
4. your telephone number
3. USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3.1. We will use Your Personal Data that you provide to us:
1. to enable us to fulfil your orders and to provide the services relevant to you;
2. to alert you to any product and service changes and updated information including product recalls.
3. to periodically advise you by email of special offers and forthcoming events. If you accept the newsletter checkbox on account or order creation.
4. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4.1. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used. To this end, any accounts which have remained dormant for 3 months or more will be deleted.
4.2 If your personal details change, please notify Kitchen Warehouse UK LTD. If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, please contact us by writing to RossWood Kitchens, 274 Dysart Road, Grantham, England, NG31 7LS or email us using our Contact Us page.
4.3 We update this personal data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
5.1 You are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected. If you wish to contact us for these purposes, please email us using our Contact Us page.
5.2 In the event you do not wish for us to retain Your Personal Data for administration purposes as detailed above (3), please email us using our Contact Us page.
5.3 The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
6.1 We may disclose Your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
6.2 We may disclose Your Personal Data to third parties in the following circumstances:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
2. If RossWood Kitchens or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
3. If we are under a duty to disclose or share Your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of RossWood Kitchens, our customers, or third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
7. COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
7.2 If you would like to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your browser software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. If you would like to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
7.3 Please note that when you visit our site, we also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
9. CONTACT DETAILS
RossWood Kitchens, 274 Dysart Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7LS.
Email: via our Contact Us page.